Saturday, January 28, 2006

Breathe and relax... breathe and relax

2 SLEEPS!!!!


I'd love to be able to write about what I am thinking now but to tell the truth, I'm trying really hard not to. Every time even a smidge of a thought about Monday creeps into my head I feel nauseous. Seriously nauseous. My mouth even waters.


So this weekend's major campaign is one of distraction! Anything not to think about it, I'll be better prepared to cope if I'm relaxed and it's not as if it's an exam and I need to cram some answers... it's going to be a really really really really ridiculously big learning experience and if I relax and ask enough questions it will be fine... I should probably iron something to wear though... tomorrow. When distraction is failing badly in the evening...


Pot luck dinner, lots of people and DVDs, tonight distractions!

No comments: