Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Phase 3!

After a year without blogging, it is time to get back on the horse. For the most part it is because I have to, and as such may change the character of this blog.



So, between then and now I have...



Taught 7s, 8s, 9s and 11s math and science
Been to year 7 camp twice
Had good days and bad (the bad includes bits of heart on the science room ceiling!)
Made some good new friends in teaching
Kept in touch with people from my previous school (although many seem to be leaving...)
Put my hand up for a try out in the school library (along with 5 others)
Spent half of last year finding my feet in yet another area I'm not trained for
Loved being a (fake) librarian
Found that Libraries are more like working in an office than classroom teaching (office politics and personality clashes)
Started learning to ride a motorbike
Began an MEd in Teacher Librarianship

So for my MEd I have to write a blog reflecting on my learning, thoughts and all that stuff. So, things may change a little...

No comments: